Lys is the perfect snowshoe for excursionists wanting to go out on all types of terrain and snow. The angled side profile guarantees a total grip, even on steep slopes or reverse slopes, as well as being an aid on fresh snow, where the special angle increases the weight-bearing surface for an excellent slide action.
All Ferrino snowshoes are part of the Baldas line, 100% Made in Italy, and designed and developed at the Turin plant.
- Weight: 1.9
- Average size: 57.6x21.6 cm
- Capacity: 100 kg
- Patented Castor Special binding system with fast front fastening and size adjustment using a lever on the heel. Top fastening with padded loop and ratchet adjustment.
- Front crampons, with 3-point toe claw
- Crampons on the bottom front surface of the shoe (6x2)
- The front of the shoe is shaped with sawn ribbing to give a firmer grip to every step over the terrain
- Shaped rear frame with specialhandle for carrying
- Heel lift
- Suitable for shoe sizes from 34 to 48
- Materials selected to guarantee the best compromise between hardwearing quality and light weight, maintaining the characteristics of the shoe unchanged, even at low temperatures (-20°C)
- Snowshoe bag included
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1.9 kg
DIMENSIONS (cm) 21,6x57,6 cm