Yukon Pro Maxi is the ideal sleeping bag for mid-season trekking or travel use. The HTF - High Thermal Fiber Performance filling offers excellent performance as well as being machine washable, odour free and hypoallergenic.
Why buy this sleeping bag?
- excellent warmth: minimum temperature -15°C
- minimum heat loss, thanks to a combination of hollow fibre filling and staggered seams
- MAXI size 230 cm x 90 - 60 cm
- Shell: 100% 210T Dobby Polyester Ripstop
Liner: 100% Polyester Pongee 240T
Filling: 120 g/m2 HTF Compact (4 layers)
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around -3°C (man)
- HTF – HIGH THERMAL FIBER PERFORMANCE filling: a highly thermal fibre that by being hollow, limits heat loss, is washable, odour free, hypoallergenic and additive free.
- Minimum heat loss, thanks to the staggered seams: the stitching is never in the same point or communicating between the shell of the sleeping bag and the liner
- Padded zip baffle and heat collar
- Storage pocket
- “2-way” combining zippers, to open the bottom of the sleeping bag, regulating internal temperature
- MAXI size for maximum comfort: length 230 cm, width 90 - 60 cm
- Cold protection hood
- Stuff sack included
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1800 g
+18 - ♀ +5 -♂‚ 0 - -15
230x90x60 cm - Custodia 22x45 cm - Compressa 22x37 cm