Felik is the perfect snowshoe for medium-level outings on any type of terrain, from fresh, deep snow to steep slopes and reverse slopes. Their grip on steep or reverse slopes is completely guaranteed by a toothed double side profile on the bottom, while the raised front wedge provides an easier glide over deep snow.
All Ferrino snowshoes are part of the Baldas line, 100% Made in Italy, and designed and developed at the Turin plant.
- Weight: 1.95 kg
- Average size: 59x21 cm
- Capacity: 100 kg
- Patented Castor Special binding system with fast front fastening and size adjustment using a lever on the heel. Top fastening with padded loop and ratchet adjustment.
- Front crampons, with 3-point toe claw
- Crampons on the bottom front surface of the shoe (6x2)
- Toothed side profile, for excellent grip on steep or reverse slopes
- Innovative lock / release system for the bindings, integrated into the heel lift system and all engaged using a pole
- Suitable for sizes from 34 to 48
- Frame built with a combination of two overlapping bindings, each with different levels of elasticity and materials to guarantee excellent performance and strength
- Snowshoe bag included
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1.95 kg