Miage is the snowshoe that stands out for its exceptional grip on ice and optimum slide over fresh snow. Miage is suitable for use by expert excursionists and it is the perfect model for problem-free use on any type of terrain, from icy slopes to hard snow and the deepest fresh snow.
Its grip on snow or ice is excellent because as well as the crampon system with toothed toe claw, crampons on the bottom surface and toothed side profile, Miage has a front section with design in the shape of gradual steps.
The large load-bearing surface area makes Miage the perfect snowshoe for walking over fresh snow.
All Ferrino snowshoes are part of the Baldas line, 100% Made in Italy, and designed and developed at the Turin plant.
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Larger size: 63.5x24 cm
- Capacity: 120 kg
- Patented Castor Special binding system with fast front fastening and size adjustment using a lever on the heel. Top fastening with padded loop and ratchet adjustment.
- Front crampons, with 3-point toe claw
- Crampons on the bottom front surface of the shoe (6x2)
- Toothed side profile, for excellent grip on steep or reverse slopes
- Front section shaped with gradual step design, for excellent grip on ice
- Heel lift
- Suitable for shoe sizes from 34 to 48
- Plastic material with ceramic base
- Overmoulding in plastic material with ceramic base
- Snowshoe bag included
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1.9 kg
DIMENSIONS (cm) 24x63,5 cm