Malatra Jacket Man is a windproof, breathable jacket with front padding in Primaloft 40 g Its different fabrics and materials offer excellent performance when it comes to warmth and breathability, making it ideal wear for aerobic activities in dry winter climate conditions: from mountaineering to climbing and from trekking to nordic walking. The main characteristics of this item are:
- Stretch thermal fabric on back and sides
- Hood and shoulders in Highloft fabric
- Primaloft filling in the front. Lightweight but ideal for maintaining body temperature during technical performance
- Side pockets with zipper
- Stretch hood and cuffs
- Waist adjustment
- HL Superlight 100% 20D Polyester Ripstop, weight 43 g/m2 , Water-repellent treatment
- HL THERMOSOFT Thermolite 100% Polyester.
- HL Thermo medium stretch: 91% Polyester - 9% Elastane - weight 260 g/m2
- Filling in Primaloft Silver Insulation 40g/m2:
- Primaloft Silver features an extremely reduced weight while being the ideal choice for top technical performance. Millions of air pockets trap body heat in extreme conditions, while allowing excellent freedom to move in all sporting activities. Primaloft Silver has been designed to last as well as to offer packability, softness and breathability among other qualities. Primaloft patented treatment can guarantee top performance even in dry conditions.
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 460 g