HL Revolution 1200 WTS is the ideal sleeping bag for those looking to sleep comfortably on expeditions in extreme conditions, since it provides heat insulation up to -45°C and comfort at around -22°C (man). HL Revolution 1200 WTS has cutting-edge features and exceptional quality:
- goose down and feather filling, for excellent warmth, thanks to the 95/5 - 800 cuin composition
- minimum heat loss, thanks to the welding in place of the outer seams (Welded Technical System W.T.S.)
- 15% more room: thanks to the elastic, stretch construction of the inner channels, which provide better movement inside the bag and improve warmth by adhering to the body.
- Shell: Nylon 20D 380T MiniRipstop
- Liner: Nylon 20D 380T MiniRipsto
- Filling: 1200 g Extradown 95/5 800 cuin RDS
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around -22°C (man)
- W.T.S. Stretch System: welds in place of the outer seams to minimize heat loss, and stretch construction for the internal channels to provide a sleeping bag that provides lots of freedom to move
- Cold protection hood
- “One Touch” system to open and close the hood from inside the bag, using just one hand
- Central zipper to minimise heat loss and make access to the inside of the bag easier
- Zip baffle and padded heat collar to create a barrier against the cold.
- Elastic construction for optimised width and comfy use when wearing mountain clothing Generous size for possible insertion of another sleeping bag to boost heat performance.
- Cotton stuff sack included
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1900 g
TEMPERATURE °C +15 / ♀ -13 / ♂ -22 / -45
DIMENSIONS (cm) 220x85x60 cm (25x40 cm